Specifications for Leopard 46
- Cruising Regions: Caribbean, Mediterranean, South Pacific, Seychelles, South-East Asia, Whitsunday Islands (Australia), Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Martinique St Lucia & The Grenadines, Turkey, Bodrum & Gulf of Gokova, Marmaris - Orhaniye - Datca, West Lycian Coast , East Lycian Coast , Tahiti, Tonga, Phuket & Andaman Sea, Belize
- Guests (Maximum): 10
- Guests (Recommended): 8
- Cabins: 4 double and 2 single
- Berths: 10
- Heads: 4
- Showers: 4
- Equipment: Standard Equipment: Generator, air con
Bimini /spray hood, electric windlass, h & C water, transom shower, 12 volt electrics, dinghy and outboard, bed linen, VHF, CD/FM radio.
Additional equipment may vary. Ask us for additional equipment available on the boat in the destination you choose.
- Length: 46', 14m
- Beam: 24.5', 7.5m
- Draft: 4.25', 1.3m
- Water Capacity: 780 l, 206 g
This boat can be chartered bareboat, skippered by you our client with one of your party as first mate. Or you may wish to leave responsibility for the boat wih someone else by engaging a skipper and/or crew. We can arrange that for you too!
At Sail Connections we have access to a pool of contract skippers and crew, and we can chose individuals to suit the dynamics of your charter party. They will navigate you safely between places of interest, and provide excellent guide services along the way, introducing you to local customs, attractions and sites that you might otherwise miss out on experiencing.
If you have special recreational interests your crew will advise on where to go and how to get involved. Their local networks let them know what's happening in your destination, and importantly they have insider info on where to get the best fresh produce from land and sea!
Talk to us about including the price of skipper and/or crew with our quote. We can package your charter on a partially or fully crewed basis, with optional crew members such as hostess/cook and deckhand as well as skipper. We will also arrange full advance provisioning of the boat if required. Your contract is directly with the skipper through the charter operator.
When enquiring about this boat, please ask us about a paid crew, and we can discuss all the benefits in more detail.
|Enquire Now - Click Here|
Disclaimer: This document is not contractual. The charter yacht details displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct are not guaranteed. Sail Connections does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information and/or images displayed. All information is subject to change without notice and is without warrantee.
Search for a charter yacht
Sail Connections Guarantee
One contact - every option - advice you can trust.
- Match any competitive offer + free charter pack
- Source boats with discounts available
- Personalise our proposal of available boats
- Qualify the operator as well as the boat
- Give unbiased advice from years of experience
We can match any discount website offer on charter boat price, and still provide our customary high level of service. We do more than just book yachts!