Specifications for Leopard 46
- Cruising Regions: Caribbean, Mediterranean, South Pacific, Seychelles, South-East Asia, Whitsunday Islands (Australia), Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Martinique St Lucia & The Grenadines, Turkey, Bodrum & Gulf of Gokova, Marmaris - Orhaniye - Datca, West Lycian Coast , East Lycian Coast , Tahiti, Tonga, Phuket & Andaman Sea, Belize
- Guests (Maximum): 10
- Guests (Recommended): 8
- Cabins: 4 double and 2 single
- Berths: 10
- Heads: 4
- Showers: 4
- Equipment: Standard Equipment: generator, aircon, bimini /spray hood, electric windlass, h & C water, transom shower, 12 volt electrics, dinghy and outboard, bed linen, VHF, CD/FM radio.
Additional equipment may vary. Ask us for additional equipment available on the boat in the destination you choose.
- Length: 46', 14m
- Beam: 24.5', 7.5m
- Draft: 4.25', 1.3m
- Water Capacity: 780 l, 206 g
This boat can be chartered bareboat, skippered by you our client with one of your party as first mate. Or you may wish to leave responsibility for the boat wih someone else by engaging a skipper and/or crew. We can arrange that for you too!
At Sail Connections we have access to a pool of contract skippers and crew, and we can chose individuals to suit the dynamics of your charter party. They will navigate you safely between places of interest, and provide excellent guide services along the way, introducing you to local customs, attractions and sites that you might otherwise miss out on experiencing.
If you have special recreational interests your crew will advise on where to go and how to get involved. Their local networks let them know what's happening in your destination, and importantly they have insider info on where to get the best fresh produce from land and sea!
Talk to us about including the price of skipper and/or crew with our quote. We can package your charter on a partially or fully crewed basis, with optional crew members such as hostess/cook and deckhand as well as skipper. We will also arrange full advance provisioning of the boat if required. Your contract is directly with the skipper through the charter operator.
When enquiring about this boat, please ask us about a paid crew, and we can discuss all the benefits in more detail.
"The highlight of our Croatia charter was actually having a skipper who could make berthing arrangements at each place we visited. Toni was fantastic. He would also make restaurant recommendations and bookings as well. He took the stress of decision-making away which meant we had a much better experience at each island we visited. Everything flowed!"
Janine, New ZealandJuly 2016
|Enquire Now - Click Here|
Disclaimer: This document is not contractual. The charter yacht details displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct are not guaranteed. Sail Connections does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information and/or images displayed. All information is subject to change without notice and is without warrantee.
Search for a charter yacht
The Sail Connections Guarantee
One contact - every option - advice you can trust.
- Matching any competitive offer
- Sourcing boats with discounts available
- Personalising our proposal just for you
- Qualifying the operator as well as the boat
- Advising without bias based on 25+ years of experience
We will match any discount website offer on charter boat price, and still provide our customary high level of service. We do more than just book yachts!
Read our free charter guide for all you need to know about planning your sailing holiday.