February 10, 2018
A Sailing Holiday in Croatia
By Robert Cross
In his account, Robert talks about his expectations of the Croatian charter scene and how they compared with reality. He goes on to recount the journey northwards from Dubrovnik as far as Split and Trogir, exploring well-known destinations and some more out-of-the way places along the way.
Robert's report will be of interest to anyone considering a bareboat charter in Croatian waters. Read the full account here.
Search for a charter yacht
The Sail Connections Guarantee
One contact - every option - advice you can trust.
- Matching any competitive offer
- Sourcing boats with discounts available
- Personalising our proposal just for you
- Qualifying the operator as well as the boat
- Advising without bias based on 25+ years of experience
We will match any discount website offer on charter boat price, and still provide our customary high level of service. We do more than just book yachts!
Read our free charter guide for all you need to know about planning your sailing holiday.